The Chase loan modification program is offered by JP Morgan Chase Bank. Chase bank offers loan modifications for those who are struggling under the impact of the present difficult economic crisis which grips them with the fear of losing their home. This plan will enable those seeking for a loan to get better interest rates and easier installments. For obtaining this loan modification, you will need to provide Chase with a complete understanding of your current financial situation with supportive documentation. The advisor, in turn, will scrutinize the documents provided by you and advise any further information required.
Upon satisfying all the document requirements, Chase will issue a letter to confirm the terms, next payment date, and payment amount and contribution, if any, from you. You will then be eligible for a loan modification, subject to you giving a signed modification agreement to Chase. The modification will be a helping hand in saving your home, as it will significantly reduce monthly mortgage payments.
Benefits of a Chase Mortgage Loan Modification
· Easy to get and more beneficial for homeowners
· Will help homeowners to get a more affordable monthly mortgage payment
· Chase provides this facility to the homeowners who are facing “Financial Hardships” like, loss of job or income, hospital bills, an increase in mortgage payments, etc.,. Those who are facing these problems may contact the authorities with their plan to restore their financial stability with proof of any hardships. The hardship letter and proof should be included with your home loan modification application
· Chase will allow homeowners a chance to modify their mortgages, even if the homeowner owes up to 5% more on the home loan than actual market value
· Moreover, Chase has an efficient supportive care set up in the form of customer care and grievances, so that any distressed person can approach them 24/7
· The process is said to be a little time-consuming
· It will not be beneficial for homeowners who currently pay less than 31% of their gross monthly income on their mortgage
· In case of early retirement or any other occasions, this plan will create hurdles unless you pay regularly and in full for the years to come
Notwithstanding its very few draw backs, Chase home loan modifications are easier and more beneficial for the typical homeowner than other refinancing options. Taking advantage of a mortgage modification is highly advisable for people who are struggling hard to make ends meet at home.